Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice for when you have to pee on the highway?




I'm going on a long road trip and it seems whenever I drive I have to pee frequently! Yes I try to stop at gas stations or fast food when available but sometimes there just isn't one when I need to go.





1. Do you ever take toilet paper or kleenex in the car or something else?





2. Do you pee next to the car or run down into the ditch?





3. Is it alright to just drop the t.p. once you're done, or do you actually carry it back with you?Advice for when you have to pee on the highway?
1.yes i would take tp


2.i wouldnt pee next to the car cause wat it a car came, they could still see you on either side, lol hopefully you go on the opposite side! lol


3. i would drop it just cause it would be nasty to have in your car! :s Advice for when you have to pee on the highway?
I usually go in a large drink cup with a lid and dump it as soon as I can stop. Sometimes I go on the side of the road, but not a big highways where there are trucks...it's scary for me.


tp is biodegradable so you can just drop it :-)
1. yes take toilet paper and baby wipes


2. run down to a dtch or where no one can see you...lol else it would be a ll embarrising


3. put it in a trash and place it in ur truck or something
well just take a bottle and pee in it (if u can)

No comments:

Post a Comment