Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you have any advice that would help me cope with the arrival of spring? read the details please?

I feel very sick everytime spring kicks in. I lose my appetite, almost everything I eat makes me sick,I'm very dizzy and tired.Please help,I need to eat and I can't.Do you have any advice that would help me cope with the arrival of spring? read the details please?
Your problem can be approached using Chinese medicine. You can visit an acupuncturist/Chinese herbalist or you can buy a book on acupressure to massage some specific meridians. The Liver is correlated with Spring, and some of the symptoms you might have in addition to the ones you list could be aggitation/irritabilty, vision trouble, bad taste in your mouth, depression, inability to plan, even asthma. See your doctor to rule out health emergencies, then start researching acupuncture and Chinese medicine.Do you have any advice that would help me cope with the arrival of spring? read the details please?
See your doctor about allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment