Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Professionals, does it tick you off when people on here ask for advice?

Cause I was just thinking, I've been asking some questions that require the opinion of someone who really knows what they are doing. So, essentially, I am getting for free what you usually would charge people for. Are you mad? P.S. I know I shouldn't rely on Answers for life-changing decisions, but it really helps to get me thinking about different aspects of the situation! Thank you to any professional who gives people information out of the kindness of their heart.Professionals, does it tick you off when people on here ask for advice?
Well, they don't get in-depth info {from me} and if they need serious or complex info I usually tell them to talk to xyz professional. MOst are pretty simple questions anyway (that could be answered for free by google).

No comments:

Post a Comment