Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you think I should use electrical advice from a 16-year-old girl on Yahoo Answers?

Most of her other answers are about dating but she did write a good 3 paragraphs and really seemed to know what she was talking about.Do you think I should use electrical advice from a 16-year-old girl on Yahoo Answers?
Sounds like a 35 year old Journeyman Electrician, probably wasn't a 16-year-old girl.Do you think I should use electrical advice from a 16-year-old girl on Yahoo Answers?
It never hurts to seek a second opinion, but don't discount her advice because of her age or gender. I knew more about house wiring, farm wiring and electric appliance repair when I was 16 than most men learn in a lifetime.
Have a read of her answer! If it seems genuinely helpful (even if it's not all that thorough), certainly take it into account.





The more helpful it is, the more I'd recommend taking it.
Tried to get to the q and a on your profile but its private.

No comments:

Post a Comment