Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please give me an advice & Is everything possible when you believe in yourself?

My dream is to become a singer and I am learning the piano right now..


I am writing a lyrics too, but I scare to fail on this, that I wont be a singer..


And waste my time on it... other idea is to become an actor, / a movie maker.. Do You think I should try??? Is really everything possible when You believe in Yourself?? So, should I try??? Please help me, and advice me, I would be really thankful.Please give me an advice %26amp; Is everything possible when you believe in yourself?
Believing in yourself is important. But KNOWING yourself is just as important. Know your potentials, limitations, and capabilities. Do you have the capabilities and the resources to become a singer/actor/movie maker? Because things like that don't just come easily. You have to work for them. I don't just mean working hard and practicing or whatever. You need to have the financial resources to pursue those things. Education and/or proper training will also help. Even extremely talented people sometimes have to work hard to even get noticed.





So do I think that EVERYTHING is possible when you believe in yourself? In the absolute sense, NO. Because if that were the case, then almost everyone in the world will be living his/her dreams.





Rather, I believe that everything WITHIN your capabilities and limitations is possible. You gotta truly know yourself first to help you figure out the vastness of the possibilities.Please give me an advice %26amp; Is everything possible when you believe in yourself?
This is so hard to answer but I will try. All things are *possible* if you believe in yourself, however, nothing is ever *guaranteed* despite belief or whatever.





The more you believe in yourself, the longer you will try and the more confident you will be, and the more possible it will be that you will succeed.





You have several things you are trying, and that is best. If one doesn't work out, another may. It is more likely to be successful when you try many things. I don't think it is a waste of time, no matter what. Of course you should try. No question about it.





Best of luck.
i think you should have a plam B, that is a very hard indutry to get into soo you need to keep going to school. its good that your learning new things like piano and that your writting lyrics, not everyone can do that soo just keep on doing what you have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment