Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NAVY SEALS- What was your experience like as a seal? What advice would you give me when I am a seal?

NAVY SEALS- What was your experience like as a seal? What advice would you give me BEFORE becoming a seal? Also, what advice would you give me AFTER becoming a seal?NAVY SEALS- What was your experience like as a seal? What advice would you give me when I am a seal?
I would questioning anyone answering HERE who claims to be a SEAL. There are many posers. Try an actually USN SEAL site like:








http://www.sealswcc.com/





or others





http://community.active.com/community/fi鈥?/a>





http://www.navyseals.com/forums/





http://www.navy-prt.com/training-eod-sea鈥?/a>





Also, ask a Navy recruiter to hook you up with a SEAL recrutier or someone qualified to talk to. Get the real deal from the right warfighter.NAVY SEALS- What was your experience like as a seal? What advice would you give me when I am a seal?
I was never a Seal, nor did I ever serve.


I do know of an extremely fit twenty three year old who died during Seal training. (Marine boot is also very challenging, if somewhat less so than Seal training, but both can be very hazardous and extremely unpleasant.) Injuries are not uncommon, even in training.


Seals, much like Marines and certain Army units, can expect to be deployed at a moment's notice, generally to areas that are hell on earth.


As an enlisted man, you'll be expected to follow orders without question; if you've any psychiatric or medical problems, you might not make it. Any sort of a family life can be very challenging; remember too that military life is very strict and ordered (as it has to be, especially in times of war).


But by all accounts, you'll also receive training that will prepare you for literally anything you encounter, in either military or civillian life. You'll certainly have adventures, and you'll be part of a very small, very valuable community.


But if you've the opportunity to finish college first, you might want to look into an ROTC program or OCS schooling - military officers, in general, have it better than the grunts, and the only real difference is a few years of school.
rough. about a 16wk basic training. if is a great thing to go into though, if up for the channgle go fo rit

No comments:

Post a Comment