Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best advice you have ever been given?

Buy for a dollar, sell for two.What is the best advice you have ever been given?
I helped friends of mine out of depression a couple times... not really advice, I just cheered them up.





EDIT: Oh, and I heard this somewhere, and thought it was the best quote ever: ';Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive anyways.';What is the best advice you have ever been given?
okay.. not sure its the best advice I ever got but it is something I will never forget..





while using a public restroom, ALWAYS zip up and buckle before flushing.... if there is an overflow you dont want to have to run out with your pants around your ankles.... ~~Mr. Smith (Business Law professor)
Its obvious that you care for him more than he does about you.


You deserve more.


get up and walk away from him.


you Can do better.
When I lived on a narrowboat a lock keeper once said to me ';If you`re going to make a mistake ,,make it slowly';
Go to Ali's megastore, the cider is cheaper.
My old Pakistani landlord said that, in essence, all of the world's problems were small ones. He was right. Except I still wanted carpet on the stairs.
never smell your belly button.. but i did it now so i broke the VIRGINITEH... oh the stench
Don't clip my toenails in bed messy(hurt too when you sit on them like pins ouch!!)
Someone told me recently don't be afraid to follow your heart %26amp; am so glad listened to their kind words.....sometimes we can let fear stop us enjoying life :) xx
dont take things too seriously
Don't eat the rotten meat!
dont eat the yellow snow.
never smoke and i did and now i suffer from asthma,!!
LIE!
Don't
What goes around, comes around (good %26amp; bad!!)
sit down to poo
buy low


sell high
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment