Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the most stupid piece of advice anyone has ever given you?

When I was 37 and dateless. I had a woman tell me I should consider dating married men. She told me ';You should take your happiness where you can get it!'; VERY STUPID and I told her so. I'd rather be alone than be a party to adultery.What is the most stupid piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
I did. Three years later. We're still together and very happy :)

Report Abuse


What is the most stupid piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
Root for the Red Sox. This was during the 1986 World Series. As a Yankee Fan, I was torn, but I followed the advice, because I just can't bring myself to root for the Mets.





If you don't know how it turned out, read the source below. That night, I felt what Red Sox fans felt for 86 years.
my best friend once told me that when i had to sneeze to to plug my nose and close my mouth which i later found out it stupid because your not suppose to resist a sneeze.
being told that when i gave birth to my son my mum could see him, NO she can't she's dead. why do people say that? to make themselves feel more comfortable in a bad situation.
It wasn't advice, but it's when people say ';at least you have your health';, as if that makes all the other problems just fade away.............
';Get over it';


';I did it, so you should be able to do it.';


';Don't look directly at the sun';


';Stop smoking';(lol)





More on the way.
my guidance counselor told me to drop out of highschool and get my ged.





her reasons i missed 1 month of school in 12th grade.






';Invest in stocks and real estate, you'll be rich by the time you're 30!';
Have sex with your boyfriend whenever he ask for it and that way he wont cheat on you.
';get over it';
to drink gasoline when i had a really bad cough.


























they were serious too.
Vote McCain. *shakes head*
Keep Singing! (even though you sound like a dying cow)
live ur life and nobody really cares
.. vocational school.. glad i did not go.
she really fancies you
'Just give up'
Try Yahoo! Answers, maybe someone on there can help you.
To follow your heart
always trust ur enemy... they always hurt u

No comments:

Post a Comment