Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best dancing song? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I enjoy dancing. I mean just dance in my room as an exercise. Please suggest songs that I can dance with.





Song and artist so I can look for it online





Thank you :)What is the best dancing song? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Ummnn....Jay Chou's songs,it is the best.Go 2 youtube n type Jay Chou.Have a great day~(^_*)What is the best dancing song? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
hmm i would say.. Pussycat dolls all songs..


Jack johnson alum.. in between dreams so musch fun.


like some rap like 4 songs just to mix it up if u make play list


i hope this helps
the BEST is rap shawty you a 10 or shoulda let you go
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous Girl :)
I love this album and incidentally its great exercising or relaxing music. It is by ';Art of Trance'; named ';Voice Of Earth';





This is the first song ';Breathe';


http://www.esnips.com/doc/94265b74-a552-鈥?/a>





More Info on the song that happens to be the ';Vox Mix';. The album is by Platipus Records.
If you really want to workout, Motley Crue, Kick start my heart.


Anything, Sass Jordon. Or the beer barrel polka.

No comments:

Post a Comment