Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best advice you have ever been given?

You can pick your freinds!


You Can pick your nose!


But you cant pick your freinds nose!What is the best advice you have ever been given?
Write down what you want in life. Then it will come true for you.





If you do not write down what you want in life, others will decide your life for you.What is the best advice you have ever been given?
I had been doing volunteer work with special needs children and one of the nurses suggested I go to school and get paid for what I was doing for free. That career lasted 30 years and if I hadnt had brain surgery,I'd still be working.
';After night comes the light.';





It means that no matter how bad things get, it will get better. Like the bright day following the dark night.
Join the military and I did and I retired from the US Army after serving 21 years, then I got a job with the US Postal Service and retired from there after 20 Years.
Everything happens for a reason.
Just get over it. If you dont get over things it eats you up inside and its only you its hurting.
';always wash your hands after shaking someones hand


cause you never know where their hands have been.';
Don't do something for the sake of doing it. Do it because its something you want to do.
that everything that happenes in your life is a test
If you want to find someone to trust, look in the mirror and trust that guy.
popsicles are for summertime
If you cant tell your parents about it its probably wrong. parents were young to And love you
';Only The Strong Survive';...!!
i am in charge of my own destiny and my life is what i make of it..........
';With Great Power Comes Great Responsibly';





I told that to David Koepp, but now all he does is party. What a jerk.
';life is hell keep going and don't hold your hand for comfort';my co worker told me that..
FRiends are f0rever.........Boys aRe WhateVer!!!!!!!!
Grow older, but never grow up. When you grow up, you get old and die.
-Treat others how you wanna be treated



Don't listen to the Jonas Brothers.
Do what is right, and follow no one, you are a leader.
Find God and get lost in music.
Don't whiz on the electric fence.
Trust no one but Allah
when the pole is frozen


DONT LICK IT!!!!
From my Father, People can only take advantage of you, if you let them!
Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
keep your friends close %26amp; your enemies closer.
trust no one
God answers prayers 3 ways...Yes, Not yet %26amp; It's not best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment