Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best advice someone has given you?

This too shall passWhat is the best advice someone has given you?
Be humble, and acceptant, you're not special; we've all done great things, at some point. It's being able to be humble, after the fact.


Look at the people that are humble, that have done great things!


I'm certain that you can think of at least one...What is the best advice someone has given you?
“Grow the f@*k up.” I still haven’t deciphered fully the exact meaning of this sentence.
never walk out or slam a door.
Remember who are %26amp; watch what you do was the best advice I received from someone who was a father figure to me when I was young.
Always believe in yourself, because you can do whatever you put your mind to.
When you are upset or stressed out about something that you should think to yourself... Will this matter a year from now? If it won't, then let it go.
always make sure it is a female
Don't let people tell you what you think is beautiful.
my dad always says ';nothing good happens after midnight';
';If you're out tonight and on your bike, don't forget . . . wear white.';
Don't Pee toward the wind!
Stay positive no matter what life throws at you.
When someone shows you who they really are, believe them
love yourself, and dont believe the hype.
Bros B4 Hoes
stay away from the glamor
always pee in the correct gender's bathroom,before u pee
dont shave your cooch
stay in school
never change for a guy
my mother she has all ways told me to take care of my health

No comments:

Post a Comment