Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you think I should use electrical advice from a 16-year-old girl on Yahoo Answers?

Most of her other answers are about dating but she did write a good 3 paragraphs and really seemed to know what she was talking about.Do you think I should use electrical advice from a 16-year-old girl on Yahoo Answers?
Maybe. I'd have to see the answer before I committed to it. Do you think I should use electrical advice from a 16-year-old girl on Yahoo Answers?
Consider that it was not her or what matched her profile that answered. Maybe a Father or older brother used her sign on. Of couse she could have lied on her profile or just cut and pasted the answer. The best is continue to research. Electric will kill you or start a fire if you do not get it right and treat it with respect.
What do age or sex have to do with knowledge obtained?? If it was good advice use it, if it was bad advice loose it. Maybe her dad is an electrician and wants her to be one too.
Consider the consequences. If you are unaware of the danger, then get informed by a professional.
well maybe, i would if it made sence but whos too say she making it up theres really no way to know maybe ask the question again and see what opther peple say?



I wired my first house at 14. Use your judgment.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment