Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best advice you've ever been given?

Why?What is the best advice you've ever been given?
At over 40 years old I knew zip about finances except for a checking account. My mother in law explained how to finance a car, about CD's and Money Markets, and loans. This helped me a lot.What is the best advice you've ever been given?
Silently pray to the Almighty even if you don't believe in God........ my father told me when I was 10 yrs old.





Silent prayer is an act in humility that strengthens our mind by silencing unwarranted worries and thereby improving focus on the task at hand.
';Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts'; -Buddha





Our thoughts literally create our reality. This is currently accepted by quantum physics. It is just amazing, incredible...
the last time someone told me that this too shall pass and that I shouldn't allow others to manipulate me like that...





I have to thank my friend a million times for that!
';Get Lost!';





I did, and it turned out to be a pretty good TV series about plane crash survivors uncovering mysteries on a tropical island.
The wisdom in ';The Path of the Higher Self,'; Mark Prophet, is some of the best; it provides good insight into ';reality.';
Never look into the plate and pockets of others.





My father to me on contentment. It has worked to this day (30 years since he said that).
Don't take wooden nickles.





I forgot to answer why. It is because they are not REAL nickles.
Don't be an idiot.
';its not faith if your using your eyes.';





that just means follow your heart
Hakuna Matata.





Because my life is so much simpler now... no stress...
you think too much.





being.

No comments:

Post a Comment