Monday, August 23, 2010

What advice do you have for people that are snobby and think they are too good to be your friend?

Go find other people who care about all the different color juicy bags you have....What advice do you have for people that are snobby and think they are too good to be your friend?
I think they should just get over themselves if they think they are to good to be your friend. Fact is, or I think so at least, they have something bugging them or they think they aren't good enough so they make it seem like your the person who isn't good enough. I hate it when ppl do that too.What advice do you have for people that are snobby and think they are too good to be your friend?
i used to have a friend then she became very conceded and then i stopped hanging out with her and then everyone started hating her because when ever she saw a mirror she would run up to it and say awww aren't i so beautiful! and then now i mean she still has friends... that hate her behind her back n=but pretend to be her friend because they feel bad for her because everyone wants to fight her or just hates her
Succeed in life and that will be your greatest victory and make sure you just don't waste a second on even a thought of them it'll be like they never existed in the first place so that takes care of that!





Smooches
There is a saying:





It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.





You don't need people like that in your life. No one is ever good enough for them.
';Get the hell out of my life if I'm too low-class for you. I may not have a high status as you but at least I have a life.';








Something like that I guess.
I don't have advice for them, they wouldn't want it anyway.





But what I say is...sh!t happens, flush it and move on. I have no time for people like that
they will not make a good friend if your referring to yourself i suggest changing your ways, if your referring to someone you wish to be friends with then i recommend seeking another friend
how do you know they're snobby?


maybe they're just super shy


or antisocial, or something.
Wellz just don't be there friend or tellem off luckily i never had a friend like that but 1 but i was hotter i had to let her go she was tryna take my man my girl my pride lolzz hell no ****** get outa here lolzz
Tell them they shouldn't have such high expectations because they aren't worth the dirt they walk on.
Don't waste your time on trying to impress someone who does not want to be your friend. Instead, use that energy to be kind to others and make friends who like you for yourself.
If its a Dude, kick them in the balls (if they have any)





If its an UGLY chick, walk away





If its a HOT chick, kiss them, then say ';You Missed Out, BI*CH';
You have different friends for different reasons. One day in may come in hand to have a snobby friend.
My advice TO those people is, ';you suck';





My advice to someone about those people is ';make other friends';
If they think they are too good to be your friend then you dont want them as your friend anyways... they are nothing but self centered snobs... and I know i wouldnt want to be around that...
no advice at all- they didn't ask for it and they wouldn't listen if I gave it!
IGNORE
i dont have any advice for them, i just ignore them.
Regardless of gender, I kick them in the junk.
I tell them nothing they are to shallow to understand and I would not have friends like that...
Don't need friends like that,


so I don't bother with those people.


They don't want my advice,


so I just ignore them.
If they feel that way, the best advice I would give them would be GO AWAY!
that they rnt gonna get better than this


and i feel bad for their stupidity:P
Good luck finding other friends!
That's OK b/c they will never find a better friend than me and they just fu*ked it up!!
No advice





just a punch in the face
karama is a B%26gt;I%26gt;T%26gt;C%26gt;H
Get the stick out of your ***.
None. If they did not like me they don't deserve my awesome advice...... %26gt;:-D
Don't be mean, fight crime... It really helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment