Sunday, August 22, 2010

If you could give advice to a character on your favorite TV show, what kind of advice would you give?

Please list a little background info on the character and from what show.If you could give advice to a character on your favorite TV show, what kind of advice would you give?
I'd tell House to stop being such a d*ck. I love him, but he can be mean.





Oh, and I'd tell Elliot Stabler (Law %26amp; Order SVU) that his dedication to his job is amazing, and so damn sexy. Then I'd tell him to call me.If you could give advice to a character on your favorite TV show, what kind of advice would you give?
Blair, you are a mean ***** and I know you think that's totally cool. It's not. If you're going to model after Audrey Hepburn, have her sweet personality too!
I would tell Miley Cyrus and Gossip Girl that there's a million shows like them and tell them to stop being the pain in our asses.
';Please don't ever change,'; to Stewie from Family Guy. He is an evil genius baby whose enemy is the family dog.
Get a life gossip girl!!!
I would tell Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana to get a real job and to get a life. I don't think any background info. is needed on this one :D xo!
Homer-stop being such a stupid retard!


Sam and Dean (Supernatural)- omg! make out wit me plz!

No comments:

Post a Comment