Monday, August 23, 2010

What to know what everyone thinks about becoming a surrogate mother, OR if you have any advice for me.?

I have been look for information about become a surrogate mother and I need some advice or just some general help finding out some more information. I would love to help another family if I can but some of the information I'm finding is so confusingWhat to know what everyone thinks about becoming a surrogate mother, OR if you have any advice for me.?
Here is an excellant site about surragate mothers.... they have sample contracts, messege boards, info and all.....





http://www.surromomsonline.com/








good luck!What to know what everyone thinks about becoming a surrogate mother, OR if you have any advice for me.?
You've already posted this question today. Google ';becoming a surrogate';.
I think you should try to watch the video of ';BABY M'; before deciding. This will help you to decide if you can actually give the baby away at the end.





If you google Melissa Stern and Mary Beth Whitehead you should be able to get the just from the news story. It was a big controvosy (can't spell!) in America and was shown on TV in 1993, I have the video of it if you cannot get it from google. Not sure if I'll be able to copy it though.
I could never do it-but I certainly admire women that do it for the right reasons and produce a child for a couple that wants one so badly.
l don't know anything about it, but l think that would be a really unselfish and extraordinary thing to do. l don't think l could ever do it, l think it's really brave. l remember seeing this news show but, l think it said something about the parents have to 'adopt' the child because biologically it isn't theirs? IDK, sorry! Good luck with what you decide!
I am not sure on that. I just wanted to say you are doing a wonderful thing. I am infertle and know how it is not to be able to have a child and you WILL make some one VERY HAPPY some time. I thank you for the ones you will help. :)
there is a lot of skepticism about surrogat motherhood and the motives. but more than that even the best people can be swayed by emotion after pregnancy hormones have been surging through you for 9 months. They are after all meant to change a woman and give her the emotional state conducive to nurturing this new life.





The tendency for some has been to back out and keep the child, then not return the money assuming expenses are paid for. Why should anyone trust that you would not do that?
Man, I could never do that, but I admire you. I think I'd get too attached to the unborn child. You know yourself better than anyone, and if you know you can do it, that would make a family extremely happy. That's how I feel about it, and all I can suggest about research is google and local adoption agencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment