Monday, August 23, 2010

Which person on Y!A would you most likely turn to for advice if you needed it?

If there isn't anyone here you'd ask for advice, don't answer the damn question.Which person on Y!A would you most likely turn to for advice if you needed it?
Lilbit, Wandering, Char, SusieQ.......... Hank, there's more....Which person on Y!A would you most likely turn to for advice if you needed it?
Anyone and no one in particular. I prefer it to be anonymous because I can get an unbiased answer. The less the person answering knows me, the better the answer is to me.
I turn to Charlotte quite a lot, and a few others ( not many)





I am not big on asking for help, or advice. I usually try and figure it out for myself
Either Reba or Cel. (or Lucky, Val, Flattery, .......)





Or Agent or Michael H





Your welcome





~Shae
well now, doesn't someone have an A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E =)





I'm answering your damn question....





I'd go to mrhappy, cuz I do now anyway...he's my hero
Ann-Marie (Smithzers), Delilah or Kat or IanB.....as are my pals %26amp; they give good advice........ think it is easier to give advice to others than to ourselves :)
I would probably ask Nessa, Naka and Asuwish.
BlueBelle





SteveC
IF I really got the answer I tho't was the rite one, then it might just be CJS----figure that one out!!! That's looking at things from a ';different'; standpoint, %26amp; only the shadow knows...:)
Pitybluesboy pray for lost kids .
I think I do have an answer to this....damn question! :)





I feel, the best advice would be given to me by JC.
Steve gym rat, Sammie and melanie
Billy C, Karen, Buk just to name a few..
Mike H from New Orleans
Probably last dance with mary jane....she's got a good head on her shoulders and I connect with her...xxx





I don't ask for advice often simply because I never take it..even though I know I should
myself lol idk





alot of wise people on here
scrooge
My Irish pal Melia or male would be Lee2332 or ChrisEFC
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment