Monday, August 23, 2010

What was the best advice or encouragement one of your school teachers gave you?

One of my teachers told me she thinks I have no problem getting my point across when I'm speaking. That was certainly encouraging. Everything she says is, though, even if it's just ';Good'; or ';Yes.';What was the best advice or encouragement one of your school teachers gave you?
My 9th grade Spanish teacher told me that I was incredibly smart and can do anything I wanted to do. She told me, ';Never let anyone talk you down from your dreams. Never let them get to you.'; It probably was one of the best moments of high school.What was the best advice or encouragement one of your school teachers gave you?
no matter how bad you are, you are not totally useless, you can still be used as a bad example.
';Pass the dutchie from the left hand side';
';If you keep being absent I'm going to have to kick you out of this class';


:(





It worked though.
I quote,';Your going to be a leader one day.';,My 4th grade teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment