Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you always try to give good advice OR just tell them whatever pops in your head?

and kinda hope for the bestDo you always try to give good advice OR just tell them whatever pops in your head?
I try to give advice based on the crazy things I have done in my life and hope it helps Do you always try to give good advice OR just tell them whatever pops in your head?
I always give good, honest advice. If I feel a person needs the truth, then they'll get it. Even if they don't want it.
i try 2 giv good advice when i hav no idea i just say wat pops in my head tho other then tht i try my hardest 2 giv good advice
Whatever comes out of my mouth first
Whatever pops in my head
I try to give good advice.
I just say whatever pops in my head
Isn't whatever pops into my head advice?
random thoughts that pop into your head are the way to go!
watevr pops in my head!!!!!!!
Give good advice. But sometimes, my advice doesn't turn out so well..... :(
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment