Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is one piece of advice that was one of the best you’ve ever received?

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. I know it's old or whatever, but if I would have never learned that, I would probably be dead.





=]What is one piece of advice that was one of the best you’ve ever received?
It was when i wasmoving on from this guy, and i guess i needed one last push.


the girl told me ; It was in the past because it belongs there.


That really helped alot.


:D





and also this quote ALWAYS helps me ; Everything happens for a reason.What is one piece of advice that was one of the best you’ve ever received?
If you can't find something to live you, you best find something to die for.





That helped me get out of a really bad spot during my depression.
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...its about learning how to dance in the rain.





Some people take from and other just cant see what all it means.
1. Nothing worth having comes easily.





2. Don't ever regret anything, just learn from your mistakes.
'Don't do it'





Those three words from one person who means a lot to me, stopped me doing a lot of bad things.





I owe that guy =)





=]
Don't let him become a priority in you life if you are just an option in his.





I fell in love with that guy. :-(


Oh well, we learn...
make new friends but keep the old the one is silver but the other is gold!





xxx %26lt;3 xxx
no matter how hard to you try people are going to talk about till you die so forget them.
DON'T EVER GIVE AN OSTRICH SPINACH CASSAROLE
highschool is really not forever and nothing from then really matters in life for real.
take responsibility for your own actions
';Chin up babe, some people just are not worth your time of day';
';**** it';





.... works every time
';Stay away from the man in the white van';

No comments:

Post a Comment