Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need dating help can you give me advice?

Ok, i am soon 22 years old and i have not had a girlfriend before I am looking for a catholic girlfriend. I have tried dating websites they don't work at all. Do not insult me please i am in the military and i have been having a tough time with my dating life. Could someone tell me if i should wait it out and not go on dating websites and let love find me instead. What do you think?I need dating help can you give me advice?
mixed opinions hear i as im not a fan of online dating but i know its worked for some, go out with your mates and ask them to hook you up try speed dating never give up the perfect woman for you is out there you just need to look.





good luck xI need dating help can you give me advice?
there are catholic websites for dating. don't give up because the one who awaits for you is the one who shall be definitely worth it

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment