Monday, August 23, 2010

I don't know what kind of job is right for me if any I feel discouraged can you give me some advice?

I am looking for a job and I can't find one. What job can I get if my past jobs were custodial work, office assistant( didn't get much experience) and filing?I don't know what kind of job is right for me if any I feel discouraged can you give me some advice?
Don'tot be your own judge.


Ask Jesus {Pray and certainly you will get answer}.


Try to enjoy every work you do. Try to do as if you do it for yourselves.


Best of Luck.I don't know what kind of job is right for me if any I feel discouraged can you give me some advice?
It all depends on what you like to do. And how old your are. If your high school or college this is the point were you really need to think.





I realized i loved children. so i decided to go into the day care field.





If you like helping people and can stand blood you can become a nurse because there will always be hospitals.





If you want to sit and relax you can do secretary.





if you let me know what your likes and dislikes are i can help you find a job.





or if there is nothing holding you back you can always join the military. They have excellent benefits and pay for college as well.


{Army Wife myself}
If you have office experience, you should sign up with a temporary agency such as appleone.com or voit.com. They have a virtual monopoly over these types of jobs.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment