Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's the best piece of advice that you can offer me, based on your life experiences?

That honestly depends on which piece you are missing. You tell me, I'll tell you.What's the best piece of advice that you can offer me, based on your life experiences?
Have a cup of tea? :)) Report Abuse
What's the best piece of advice that you can offer me, based on your life experiences?
Engage in those practices which will aid you to raise your consciousness and frequency as much as possible: meditation, yoga, ';energy work';, etc. This is truly the key to happiness. The higher your frequency, the happier and healthier you will be. And the more help you can be to others. And remember, every thought you think, and every act you do, and every word you utter, carries its own distinct frequency. High = healing; low = problematic.





Obsessing about money and power is not a high frequency activity. That's why the wealthy and ';elite'; ';have'; those ';things';, but many of them look look like the portrait of Dorian Gray, itself. In a relentlessly clueless and materialistic society, the truly wise and aware are most concerned about the progress of their soul, rather than that of their status and bank balance.





This may sound delusional, but the ';individuated';, while relatively few, are the happiest, no matter what their external ';circumstances';, and , definitely, no matter how they are viewed by their ';neighbors';. Good luck :))
Learn from your mistakes.


Always be yourself


Accept other people's choices, even if you don't agree with them. It's their life.


Love your family and friends-you don't have to love what they do, but love them.
giving advice is the most easy thing to do, but to follow them the most difficult. i firmly believe each individual knows his best and you just cannot put yourself in somebody other shoes.
It is important for you and everyone else to understand that there is only one race, the human race. There are different colors, different ethnicity's, and different religions that create the conflicts and genocide that seem to be never ending. So my suggestion is to just work as a human to make the world a better place for everyone. That is our true responsibility.
Study ichinen sanzen with sgi-usa.org





it did wonders for me.
Never take anybody elses advice with less than a -very- large grain of salt. It's your life, you have to live it and decide for yourself what's important to you.





Doug
Hmm. Well I could give some pretty corny answers to this one...you know, the answers that peer couselors give depressed kids at school:


';Be yourself';


';Follow your heart';


';Never give up';


';Believe in yourself';





No.





OK, just no. Because if I said that to you, then it would be the same answers you've probably been hearing from EVERYONE for YEARS! And who wants to hear that all over again?? Sure, the first couple of times it works, but after that it just gets so worn out that it loses its entire meaning!





What's the best piece of advice I can offer you based on my life experiences...it's a tough question...tougher than you'd think, especially if you want to answer it truthfully. Well, I hate to sound corny but...





Don't...listen. To what others tell you. You have to do what keeps YOU going, what motivates YOU to do better, what makes YOU smile at the end of a long day. For me, it's horseback riding and writing. The wind in my hair, or that sense of accomplishment that I get knowing that others will be entertained and pleased with my ideas. That's what keeps me going. So I don't listen when other people tell me to meditate, or focus, or take a diet, or clean up my mess to eliminate stress. I just go out and do what is going to make ME happy. Because no one else REALLY knows what makes ME truly happy.





In all honesty, I don't really know what makes you happy. This advice could mean absolutely nothing to you, because to you this is just another corny pep talk from your past. All I can say is to do what feels right for you; you have to harness it yourself. Don't rely on others to do it for you.





You only get one life...unless of course, you're Buddhist...either way, live this life to the fullest. ';Follow your heart.';





Good luck.
Life life fully and in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment