Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can you please give me some career advice?

I'm 18 years old and living in India. I have an interest in electronics (especially cell phones). I don't know anything about programming or developing applications for cell phones however. i'm currently doing engineering. I want some advice on which would be the ideal career for me. one that is related in some manner to cell phones or electronics and that will also provide a good pay. please advice.Can you please give me some career advice?
Find a professor who can serve as a mentor. However, their industry knowledge is limited since they are teaching and not actually working in the industry.





Until you are certain, I suggest you keep studying engineering. In the meantime, learn how to program. Go find and talk with people who are working on cell phone applications. Don't be shy.





In general, people in India tend to be extremely focussed in their careers. So, it is very important that you find something you enjoy and also something that will be around for the next 50 years.Can you please give me some career advice?
There's quite a demand for cell techs all over the world. Just grab a hold and hang on tight. It's bound to be a fun ride.
It's nice to hear that you have a lot of passion for your future career! :) Don't get lost in the details. If you want a future in cell phone applications then learn how to do that. Colleges usually can steer you in the right direction for a job after you graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment