Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi, could you please advice me, my lawyer has been unfaithful to me, where should I file my complaint?

She doesnt give any information, she hasnt send me the divorce judgement, and never answer my questions, I live abroad.Hi, could you please advice me, my lawyer has been unfaithful to me, where should I file my complaint?
Your third answer is your best bet but only if she has failed to deliver the conditions of your contractHi, could you please advice me, my lawyer has been unfaithful to me, where should I file my complaint?
Get another lawyer and sue for breach of contract and file a complaint with the state bar association in the state she practices law in.


Then get another lawyer to take over your divorce.
Is the lawyer in the US? If so, report her to the state Bar Association for whichever state she is practicing law in.
File a complaint with the Bar Association in the state she lives in for unethical practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment