Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm going to Denmark in 2 weeks time...any useful tips and advice you can give me?

I've never been to Denmark before and i'm traveling from the United Kingdom.I'm going to Denmark in 2 weeks time...any useful tips and advice you can give me?
On this site you can find a little bit of infomation.





Have a great trip! :-)I'm going to Denmark in 2 weeks time...any useful tips and advice you can give me?
emm, well, u dont drink, then no funn for u, it seems the only time the danes are fun in clubs is when they r too drunk to realize what they r doing.


tips, dK is good for sight seeing and thats that!


o! another thing i realized the danes that speak english are the best! the ones that dont are the not at all adventurous types so they know or care of nothing outside the country, danes are cool, really funny people ( but they dnt kno that, cuz they rnt even trying to be).
Dont forget to visit these places:





stré…¶gget(longest shopping street in Scandinavian)


Tivoli


Legoland


Bonbonland


Sommerland


Bakken


The little mermaid


Lousiana museum of modern art


Planetarium


Copenhagen zoo (frederiksberg)


Circus


Christianborg palace


Frederiksborg palace


Amalienborg palace


Fields shopping mall(the bissgest mall in Scandinavia)


National museum


Botanical garden(né…¶rreport)





goodluck
Tips about lodging, transport, food, sights, what? Try starting with http://www.aok.dk
I hear it's a wonderful trip so I just say enjoy yourself and have lots of fun....Best Wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment