Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does anyone know what the hell is on my face and can you give advice on homemade face care?

Well I have like these little white bumbs under both my eyes. There like kinda like on the side of nose. They have been there for years. I dont know what they are. I tried to pop one and all it did was sorta scab up. Its not like a regular pimple.Does anyone know what the hell is on my face and can you give advice on homemade face care?
I'm not so sure but it could be a skin tag?


If I were you id go to a dermotologist especially if its bothering you.Does anyone know what the hell is on my face and can you give advice on homemade face care?
Maybe it is a clogged pore. Try a hot compress on it, and then try to rub it off with a wash cloth.
I have a friend that had those. Not sure what they are called, But she went to a Dermatologist and had them removed. She's fine now.
Maybe its time to go see a dermatologist...

No comments:

Post a Comment