Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you follow the advice that you give other people yourself?

I have recently came to realize that I do not always follow everything I say but I give more than a full effort in doing so.Do you follow the advice that you give other people yourself?
Yes i can totally agree with what you say but then i thought to myself i wonder why i do that and realized that the advice i gave to others would not work for me anyway because however similar their situation was to mine everybody is different and need different advice.Do you follow the advice that you give other people yourself?
Much of my advice is given from a professional point of view. I either am in the business of the advice I give, or I have been in the business. Some of my advice costs more time or money than I am willing to spend on myself. I would be more likely to spend time, money, and effort on my children and pets. Other than that, I live by all other advice daily. I am happy, healthy, have had many life experiences and love to share with people that may not have thought of an idea.
well i thought that i did and that i gave advice from personal experience but i just started noticing that sometimes im totally hypocritical and im really trying to follow my own advice from now on.
Not often. I give my best friend advice and when I'm in need of advice she gives me the same advice I gave her. Meaning, I don't practice them often :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment