Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you have any advice for a job seeker?

I am seeking employment and working very hard to try to obtain a job, I have not found the right job yet.





What advice or pointers do you have for people diligently looking for work?





What are good things to do when seeking what are thing you should NOT do? Thanks for your answers.Do you have any advice for a job seeker?
Sorry to make this such a %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;==Drive by==%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; post... (like my representation of ';wind';? LOL!)





I subscribe to the newsletters at http://www.christianjobs.com and they have WONDERFUL job hunting advice all the time!!





I just thought I'd pass that along while I'm zipping through!





Peace.Do you have any advice for a job seeker?
You're welcome anytime, hon! Peace. --De

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment