Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who usually gives you the best advice?

And do you ever take it?





My little sister, and no. I never do. And when she is right (which she always is), she never says ';I told you so';. Maybe she should start.Who usually gives you the best advice?
I don't think anyone knows me well enough to offer me good advice......so I just try to think about what I did in my past lives.





I'm also planning on watching the movie, ';Slumdog Millionaire';. It's on iTunes now, and I bet there are lots of important life lessons in it. Like if you were a hungry orphan living on the streets of Calcutta and saw an unwatched basket of fruit, would you know what to do? I'm not sure I would.Who usually gives you the best advice?
Patrick. He's super smart and knows me . He thinks a lot.


He usually talks me into taking my own advice.
Y!A community


no kidding
I rarely ask for advice. But I have some pretty great friends who let me vent. That's pretty cool....
my friends%26amp; family, sometimes
oprah,and yes I always read the book she tells to read.
Myself....


and recently it was Lord Krishna.
mum, yes.
i don't know. mostly everyone
my mom...


most of the time i do..


and she is alwayss right...
my imaginary friend , and I don't take it

No comments:

Post a Comment