Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Waht is so me advice you can give me so i wont binge and purge?

like im a veggietarian and i try but its just a cycle im happy i didnt yesterday cheers!Waht is so me advice you can give me so i wont binge and purge?
you need to settle your emotional self. otherwise you'll keep binging and purging. Get the book ';when food is love'; by geneen roth and anyother book of Geneen Roth. It'll help you. I promise.Waht is so me advice you can give me so i wont binge and purge?
eat sensibly..have a glass of green tea and an apple 30 mins b4 your meals..that will keep your appetite in check
If being a vegeterian isn't for u, it isn't for u. Find something that works. I honestly don't believe it is any better to be a vegetarian or carnivore... a balanced diet will help prevent binging and purging.





Oh well if I must give u advice do a jumpstart fast... this is basically any detox plan (fruit and veg juices)...u can google ';detox plan';. What this does is train your taste buds into getting used to your new diet. Detox plan has NO EFFECT in ';cleaning out'; your system. Studies have shown that both groups (on detox and the other not) ended up with the same amnt of toxins... why? Because all our livers work the same way... they clean out just as much toxins as any other human liver, regardless if u are on diet or not.





Hope this helped. Good Luck.
This is not just a cycle, you need to see a mental health professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment