Saturday, July 31, 2010

What do you feel you could give advice about?

Oh I do have a few things up my sleeve.What do you feel you could give advice about?
Oh! ';D'; I am the font of all knowledge! (well I think I am) I do know a little bit about a lot of things, try me out!What do you feel you could give advice about?
Everyone has good advice to give because they have unique life experiences and because everyone is farther down the learning curve than someone else. A little three year old girl I cared for long ago struggled terribly, impatient with herself, over not being able to tie her own shoes. Then, when she was six years old, she was watching me work with another three year old who was struggling with the frustration of not being able to tie his own shoes. The little girl joined us and said she would help the boy. I stood close by and observed as she patiently and successfully taught him how to tie his shoes. When he bounded off happily, the little girl wrapped her arms around my legs and dazzled me with her wisdom. She said, ';That was soooooooooooo hard to learn when I was I his age. But, it is easy to do now when I am older.'; She thought about it for a moment and then said, ';I thought I was stupid because I could not learn how to tie my shoes. But EVERYBODY learns how to tie their shoes, don't they? I wonder what seems hard for me today that won't be hard to do someday when I'm older?'; Her name was Maxi. She owns a huge restaurant chain and is soooooooo patient these days with herself. : ) I have no doubt whatsoever that YOU have a few things up your sleeve to teach and share with others, too.
ways to make your life more meaning ful, or anything self help or how to feel alive,,, and life in general!


I mean i do post is this secton a lot! so psychology!
The things I know about, like raising kids, I have 2 of them. I'm a graphics designer so I could give advice on that and my husband is an alcoholic so I could give some great advice to kids that are thinking about drinking. They need to know that danger it causes not only to yourself but others as well.
working with naughty teenagers
taking a picture of your own poop with a camera phone at work and texting it to friends.
Home improvement projects, the law, real estate, relationships, dogs, good books, education, interior design, success, small business, leadership and love
Being a human being ~ with a disability.





I have many years experience of Both - as both a Human Being and ~ as one with a Disability ~ whilst also having a foot in All Three Camps.








Sash.
i am free hape whin i dont naw answer thanks
anything to do with kfc! and maybe baby stuff as i have a 1 yr old and how to have fun!
How to keep the house cold all through the year.
@ ScHoOl eVeRyBoDY CoMeS 2 Me 4 AdViCe.... i HeLp ThEm ThE bEsT i cAn.... BuT gEnErALy FRIENSHIP, BOYS, YOURSELF EtC





^_^








PeAcE OuT (^^,)
goldfish. dating problems. and anything i know something about. not an expert on anything though.


do you mean your arms? lol
Every day things ... nothing of great interest.
I could give advice about anything that i know or am profession about.





As i study about computer technologies, maybe tech stuff would be my advice. jus ask and i will try to answer.
Life through past experience and mistakes
Anything that I know about that's going to help someone in the process.
I'm intelligent enough to know a little bit about everything.. and wise enough to keep my mouth shut most of the time.
Say nothing.
Theatre, Beer, Hockey, Football..........and how to make my wife really mad by not giving her a reciept from 2 weeks ago and it causing her to bounce a check. Im really good at that one!!!
How NOT to do things correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment