Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can you give me some advice about my future career?

I nearing the end of mmy last yr at high school, and I am having trouble deciding wat to do nxt. I would like to do either:


1) Court reporting


OR


2) Book editor (romance novels)


Im just not sure!!! Court reporting wont be as hard as becoming a book editor, and it pays better I think, but then I'd also like to be a book editor.


So, can you plz tell me everything you can on either one or both and give me your opinion plz, good and bad points for either.........ANYTHING PLZ!!!


What would you do and why?!?!


Thanks :)Can you give me some advice about my future career?
court reporting is a rewarding and exciting job! and makes you about 90k per year!!! but book editing is way more laid back and relaxing however it only brings in 70k per year congratulations on graduating!!!
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment