Saturday, July 31, 2010

Have you ever followed a friends advice?

or do you just ask and do what you want anyway?


I don't think I will give out any more advice.Have you ever followed a friends advice?
Advice is meant to be additional options to consider...People think that if they are asked for advice...it should be followed...when in reality all the asker is doing is saying...what would YOU do...in same situation...then that response is filtered for what feels right to the asker.Have you ever followed a friends advice?
I don't think you should stop giving out advice, there might be a time when one of your friends really needs your help...





I'm always askin my friends what they would do in situations and stuff, and they ask me to give them advice too (Though, god knows why...!) so its pretty much two way. To be honest, I do usually follow advice that I'm given unless I've basically already made up my mind and....well, then I don't know why I'd be asking them.





But I think its very important to have good friends who you can talk to and who'll give you good advice and actually care. I don't know what I'd do without my friends, they've got me outta sh*t more times than I can remember.
Yes and I definitely under appreciate the advice of friends.





I usually fall back on the ';you don't really know'; defense, but the problem is, THEY DO KNOW.
Good advice be prone to hear,


from a friend that cares for you,


if he says what's right to do,


then be wise and give it ear.
Yes I will follow their advice if I know they have my best interest in mind. If it is somebody who has hurt me or offended me in the past, I just take it with a grain of salt.
It depends on the friend


some people don't know what they are talking about





so I just put it in consideration, but won't act.
If I ask for the advice, I try my hardest to follow it ... in my own way. I don't blindly do what others ';advise.';
yes, I guess I'll stay for one more beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment