Saturday, July 31, 2010

What do you think of this advice/observation?

An old bf once told me that most men leave a relationship when they have another woman waiting in the wings while women just jump out ';without a lifeboat'; as it were. I thought it was a bit dishonest, but he said it was practical. Your thoughts, please...What do you think of this advice/observation?
Lol I don't agree with the practice, but I think that it's a pretty fair estimate of what typically happens.





I mean, hey, read through some of the dating questions on here and take a tally.





Anyway, women end the relationship when they no longer feel it will work. Men discover they don't think it will work and start looking. when they find their ';lifeboat'; they jump ship.





I don't agree with it. But that's often what happens.What do you think of this advice/observation?
Anyone who says ';most men x'; aren't giving useful advice. You can't put most men into the same behavioral category, just like you can't with women.





Realistically, there are women who do what your guy friend said guys do and guys who do what your guy friend says women do. It's not a gender thing.





The world is full of people who act all kinds of ways and our sex has nothing to do with it, our respect and experience does.
Yes, that would seem to be accurate. My ex fiance did that to me with some gas station chick. Then he knocked her up and got married to her 6 months after we broke up....I on the other hand was left without a boat.
I think it's the opposite to be honest. Most guys who end relationships want to play the field and get with a few women before they settle down again.
I seriously don't think you can generalize like that. No two ppl are the same; no two react the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment