Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do you ask a girl out that you barly even know their name? please help me any advice or suggestions plz?

Thing is I am taking this summer course and it ends tomorrow there is this girl that has really caught my attention, thing is she is really quite and doesn't really talk to anyone I really don't just want to go up to her and freak her out plus once this class ends I will probably never see her again since we actually go to different schools.


So please help me!








Please no dating site suggestions their annoying and take up space from reasonable answers!How do you ask a girl out that you barly even know their name? please help me any advice or suggestions plz?
Just go up to her at the end of the camp, about 20 minutes before it ends and hand her a little note. Say something simple like ';Hey, I'm ____ and I wish I would have gotten to know you, but I was just wondering if you want to hang out some time this summer. Call me _______';. It's a sincere, and a cute way to let her know you're into her. If you are not into that kinda stuff, just go up to her and talk about a general subject, like something you learned at the course you are at. Have fun with it, there is nothing to lose! Good luck!How do you ask a girl out that you barly even know their name? please help me any advice or suggestions plz?
maybe on the last day you can just ask her for her number and you can text her or call her just to talk so you guys can get to know each other more and once you finally know each other pretty well you can just say hey we should go out for lunch or something and if all goes well you guys can hang out again and you might be able to turn it into a real relationship (:
Look. You either go up to her or you don't. By the way: what if, what if, what if.
Talk to her the more you can tomorrow and go for it dude :P
why its simple...





kill the batman...

No comments:

Post a Comment