Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello, everybody, i just want a advice from you that everyday my mom and my sister goes to the market for buy ?

hi, every day my mom and my sister goes to the market for buy vegetables, i want also want to go with tem but by wearing saree or dress. i want to convence my mom. and if she agrees then what should i wear saree then what type of make-up i should do, and i wear dress then what type of make-up i should do? pls advise me.Hello, everybody, i just want a advice from you that everyday my mom and my sister goes to the market for buy ?
you are a guy right because your name is prashant or r you a girl using a guys id?????????Hello, everybody, i just want a advice from you that everyday my mom and my sister goes to the market for buy ?
well, if you just want to go to the market with them, wear a simple dress, whatever color you want, and make up, uhm..dont wear too much, haha, no lipstick, maybe eye liner and gloss, thats it. :)
If how you want to dress isn't acceptable in your home it's probably best to wait until you live on your own and can be who you really are.
You should ask your mom. And if she says no makeup, don't argue or you probably won't be going to the market for a while.
simplicity is always best to go everywhere.follow ur sister.
Forget going any where just home and practice your english no
better u should ask ur mom..wht she likes???n abt make upu can take light make up as asked by ur mom......

No comments:

Post a Comment