Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please could you give me some advice about cm?

Hi, my husband and I are planning to start ttc. I came off the pill (dianette) in Jan '07. I've been taking the pre-natal vits/fc and recording my cycle in prep for trying. I have also been trying to look for signs of fertility by looking at my cm. At the moment I am due to ovulate approx. tomorrow (based on an ovulation calendar) but my cm is quite dry and not of an egg white type consistency. Does this matter and can I conceive if I don't have the stretchy fertile cm? Any sensible/sensitive advice appreciated. Thanks.Please could you give me some advice about cm?
HELLO! I WENT OFF THE PILL IN FEB. AND FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS, I HAVE FINALLY EXPERIENCED GLOBS OF JELLYLIKE MUCUS MIDCYCLE. WHEN IT COMES, IT ONLY LASTS FOR A DAY, SO I THINK I HAVE A SHORT WINDOW FOR FERTILIZATION.I WENT OFF THE PILL A YEAR OR SO AGO FOR 4 MONTHS AND NEVER HAD THIS JELLYLIKE MUCUS.HOWEVER, I HAVE HEARD THAT YOU CAN BE OVULATING WITHOUT ACTUALLY SEEING THE MUCUS. I HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE ACCOUNTS OF PEOPLE NEVER HAVING THE EWCM, BUT GETTING PREGNANT. THERE IS A POSSIBLITY YOU ARE OVULATING, BUT JUST NOT SEEING THE MUCUS. PERHAPS THOUGH LIKE ME, IT JUST TAKES AWHILE FOR IT TO START SHOWING UP. GOOD LUCK!Please could you give me some advice about cm?
Get an EPT ovulation predictor. It will tell you your 2 best days to conceive.
I would guess that you are not going to ovulate yet. You have to have the egg-white consistency or your cm is actualy hostile, meaning it can be harmful to sperm. Usually ovulation does not occur without egg-white cm present. I would wait a few days, possibly try an ovulation predictor kit to see how close you are to ovulation.





That said, having sex now, and over the next few days, will allow sperm to be present when you do ovulate.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment