Thursday, July 29, 2010

I bought a cricket bat last year could you give me some advice ?

I bought a kookaburra beast about a year ago and im not sure if I knocked it in properly but i gave it in to a shop for oiling. This year do I have to knock it in and oil it again. If I do, can I use any oil to oil it or is there a specific oil.I bought a cricket bat last year could you give me some advice ?
yeah just knock it with ball from time to time while you watch tv - if alone. much cheaper to just buy the oil and do it yourself. its unlikely a shop will have the time to do it properly anyway.





you only need a small amount of oil each year. look here


http://www.faqs.org/faqs/sports/cricket/cricket-faq/section-59.htmlI bought a cricket bat last year could you give me some advice ?
nar once u knocked i in it should be fine but everyso often u have to re oil the bat, and any sports shops should sell bat oil, just go to your local sports store and they should be able to help you out
i got a beast!!!!!! if you have already knocked it in then you dont have to do it again.





you can re-oil your bat if you want to, and linseed oil is the special bat oil
Raw linseed oil is used on cricket bats.This year just give it a gentle wipe over with a rag lightly covered in linseed oil
go n play with it
Linseed oil.
It is the linseed oil.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment