Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can you please give me some advice?

Ok tomrow in my choir class I have to sing this do ray me thing for a test. The problem is I get nervous infront of crouds, and I have been stressing this. Does anyone have any advice for me??Can you please give me some advice?
Just remember the faster you get it done the faster it will be over with! Good Luck.Can you please give me some advice?
I hope everything went really well! See it wasn't so bad after all and you lived through it! LOL

Report Abuse



Think the crowd is deaf and start singing.
all you can do is just get up there and do it.... the more you get up in front of crowds or do something you're not comfortable with the easier it will get.... just try to block them out and concentrate on what you have to sing......





I'm sure a lot of people are going to tell you to picture everyone naked and that is just stupid...
If you have the music- dont practice till it's right, practice until you can't do it wrong.





If it's sight-singing- solfegge everything you can find ASAP. Christmas carols, piano music, songs on the radio... It's all up for grabs.





Before you start, put yourself in your happy place. I usually just use an empty beach all to myself. Not creative, but helpful. That visual imagery is actually really strong. I use it when I'm cold, and I can actually feel the beach's warmth on my skin. If I can do that, then you tuning out a crowd should be easy in comparison.





As for the crowd aspect, make sure you don't go first or last. Sing confidently and strongly, or it will sound even worse. If you really suck, then either laugh at yourself playfully (important talent to have in life!) or just launch a preemptive strike against someone else who was worse.





The whole ';picturing the crowd in underwear'; never really worked for me. Maybe my imagination just sucks. Some people say it works wonders, though. Try it out.
when ever your on the stage in front of people...its nature that you get nervous...(but one way to stop nervousness's is holding


something on hand and thinking people in front of me are fools)


this what every politician's and me to follow on stage...because


i was asked to get into stages in classes i was so scared but this was the advice i got from my father and great people on stages
take a pill of xanax , 15 mins before ..but don get addicted..





for a life healing of feelin self consious in such cases, u stand in the place for 2 mins to get used to the atmosphere n focus on the eyes of one person before u , gets u out of it to focus on him instead of focusin on yrself
Yes. 1st of all, each person hears through their own ears, so you are really just singing to one person - no matter how many are in the room.





2nd - visualize all of them sitting on the toilet, CONSTIPATED and squeezing. That'll take the fear out of anything.





Relax and breathe deeply. You'll be just fine.
yeah, close your eyes
you see,the thing about public speaking,singing,whatever,is that we truely believe that other people care and think about us.once you understand that by and large the room full of people mean absolutely nothing to you or your future life.and you in return are truthfully nothing to any of them.once all of that is realized you will be at total ease with any situation.pretty much the I really don't care or give a f attitude,wich I am master of,will get you through anything.
Phyc yourself out. Imanige a loved one dying, then focus on how less importnat this situation is and how much this small test matters in the long run of things.
Sing to the wall in the back of your class room. Usually not looking at people's faces can be a big help.
close your eyes
close your eyes and imagine everyone in their underwear.
close your eyes while you sing and picture yourself in the most comfortable place you could sing at.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment