Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do I maintain my good health? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I hardly sick. I remember the last time I was sick was in 2003. I had a cold for 3 days. Earlier was 1996 with a flu.





I only take 1-3 pills per years to prevent a cold. I never take any other medication for a very long time.How do I maintain my good health? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
loads of excercise and stay away from people that have a cold make sure you de germ the house once a week to stop germs getting close to you that should workHow do I maintain my good health? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Sounds too me like you are doing a pretty good job on our own I can;t really offer any more advice expcept eat healthy, exercise and have fun
Just stay healthy.
Keep doing what ur doing

No comments:

Post a Comment