Saturday, July 31, 2010

My sister has decided after the advice ,not to try high heels wearing the full length calliper so thank you!?

Your welcome?





Edit after details were added**


Oh I see.


Well first off, sorry about her paralyzed leg. I hope it heals soon.


Now with the question.


I think she was probably looking at herself in the mirror to see how the trousers looked. If she has something like a cast on, or a wrap on her leg, maybe she was checking to see if it bulged out.


It could be that your sister has a low self-confidence level as well. The best thing would be to consult this with your sister herself. If your too scared to do that, then maybe ask someone who's also really close to her... such as your mom/dad, or her best friend. None of us here are actually her, nor are we mind-reading physic's. Everything I just wrote is in my opinion, but it doesn't mean it's correct.





Good luck %26amp; Best wishes! :)My sister has decided after the advice ,not to try high heels wearing the full length calliper so thank you!?
umm ok i guess? what was her question, i want to know what this is about. please add details!!





oh, thanks for adding details, it sounds like her self esteem is low, give her compliments, and encourage her. show her u care. : )
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment