Thursday, July 29, 2010

People I need your advice which name do you like better for my daughter Analicia Marie or Chlo茅 Lee ?

I get alot of crap from people saying they hate both names blah blah I don't care. I love both of them ! Which one do like %26amp; why? Thanks guys, please be honest.People I need your advice which name do you like better for my daughter Analicia Marie or Chlo茅 Lee ?
Analicia Marie for sure!


I love it! It's so unique and sophisticated.


No one else has it. Those are the best kinds of names.


Congratulations, by the way.People I need your advice which name do you like better for my daughter Analicia Marie or Chlo茅 Lee ?
i think you should name her based on family background like theres some itialin in my family so my name is itialian................................鈥?like chole marie or anna lee
Chloe Lee is my favorite - it sounds like it could even be a two part first name like Mary Kate. Analicia Marie just doesn't flow off the tongue as nicely.
I PERSONALLY LIKE ANALICIA MARIE CUZ ITS GOT A LIL SPANISH FLAVOR 2 IT AND IT JUS ROLLS GOOD 2GETHER.. I LIKE NAMES WITH ANA IN THEM SO DONT WORRY WHAT PEOPLE SAY ITS UR KID...CONGRATS AND GOODLUCK
They are both beautiful names but if I had to choose one, I would go with Chloe Lee.
Chloe Lee sounds best in my opinion, but both names are beautiful.


Congrats and God bless you and yours

No comments:

Post a Comment